10 February 2006

The top four answers are on the board

A rather fun meme I got from my Aunt Janet. Enjoy!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
  1. Library staff
  2. Newspaper photographer
  3. Tour boat snack bar cashier
  4. Janitor
Four movies you would watch over and over:
  1. The Princess Bride
  2. French Kiss
  3. Charade
  4. Guys & Dolls
Four places you have lived:
  1. South Bend, IN
  2. Niles, MI
  3. Adrian, MI
  4. Sault Ste. Marie, MI
Four TV shows you love to watch:
  1. Northern Exposure
  2. How I Met Your Mother
  3. Beauty & the Geek
  4. Surface
Four places you have been on vacation:
  1. Prince Edward Island, Canada
  2. Maine
  3. Toronto, Canada
  4. Charlottesville, Virginia
Four websites I visit daily:
  1. Gmail
  2. Strip fix at For Better or For Worse
  3. Sluggy Freelance
  4. Amazon.com
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Pasties
  2. Baklava
  3. Egg drop soup
  4. Guacamole
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Paris, France
  2. the Keweenaw
  3. Charleston, SC
  4. San Francisco, CA
Four people I am tagging that I think will respond ...
  1. Amy B
  2. Anne F
  3. Teri
  4. Willoughby

No comments: