09 March 2006

Random foolish questions

  1. What does your Blog headline mean? Whatever I want it to.
  2. Elaborate on your default photo: They're iridescent weasels — duh!
  3. What's your current relationship status? Happily married.
  4. What exactly are you wearing right now? An indigo dress, black knee-high sock with a row of flowers up each side, and Land's End clogs.
  5. What is your current problem? My younger daughter is constipated. Again.
  6. What do you love most? My family.
  7. What makes you most happy? Doing something fun with my family.
  8. Are you musically inclined? Yes, somewhat.
  9. The last song you listened to? "Scales And Arpeggios" from The Aristocats
  10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be? I'm not arrogant enough to think I know what would result from a change, so nothing.
  11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be? Some sort of lizard.
  12. Ever have a near death experience? Not that I know of.
  13. Name an obvious quality you have? Intelligence.
  14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? At the moment, nothing.
(15-20 have been stolen and police are currently investigating)

  1. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't drink coffee, nor do I patronize Starbucks.
  2. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Yes.
(23 is assisting with the investigation)

  1. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No (at least, not that I remember).
  2. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? Yes, fairly often.
  3. Did you have braces? No.
  4. Are you comfortable with your height? Sure.
  5. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you? Chris has done many romantic things for me, but they're private.
  6. Do you speak any other languages? French and Spanish, un peu and un poco. I'm trying to find time to learn Italian.
  7. What is your favorite smell? Cloves
  8. What is your favorite word? Sassafras
  9. What is your least favorite word? Whatever
  10. What turns you on? My husband.
  11. What turns you off? Arrogance.
  12. What sound do you love? The river bell chime on our front porch, which Jan brought us from the east coast.
  13. What sound do you hate? Either of my children whimpering (really, any child whimpering).
  14. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Quilt designer.
  15. What profession would you not like to participate in? Anything medical.
  16. What is your favorite curse word? Don't have one, really.
  17. If heaven exists, what do you wish God would say to you when you reach the pearly gates? You did your best and you did okay, kid.

No comments: